Bubbles World of Play
Birthday Party Terms and Conditions
By placing an order for a party at Bubbles’ World of Play, you agree to the following Birthday Party Terms and Conditions:
- A Deposit of £50 is required at time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable however we will happily change the date or time of your party if needed (subject to availability and with at least 5 days notice).
- The balance must be paid 5 days prior to date of party.
- Once final numbers have been confirmed 5 days prior to the party the party food will be ordered in and prepared on the day of the party. We are unable to offer refunds for children that do not turn up for a party however as a gesture of goodwill we will offer a complimentary admission ticket for each child that does not show (up to the minimum number of children for the chosen party package).
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking due to non-payment of balance by the due date.
- Children must be supervised by carers / parents whilst visiting Bubbles’ World of Play.
- Due to our party schedules, party guests will not be admitted into the building until the allocated party time and must vacate promptly when their allocated time ends. Party guests must also arrive and leave the party areas within the time they are allocated to the party areas, this is to allow us to service the area for the next guests.
- Any additional siblings accompanying party guests will be charged our standard entrance fees.
- Only Children 11 and younger may play on the Play Frames.
- Our Standard Rules of Play must be followed by all visitors.
Reserved seating for adults will be provided upstairs for Peak Time Parties (Weekends and School Holidays). Access to the play frames is downstairs and via our party hatch upstairs.
Our company name is Gloplay Limited, trading as Bubbles’ World of Play.
We can be contacted:Bubbles’ World of Play
Telephone: 0151 691 6030
Company Registration Number: 08084015
Standard Terms and Conditions and Rules of Play apply to all admissions.
Standard Terms and Conditions and Rules of Play
We are pleased to provide this wonderful facility and whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. Parental Supervision is essential at all times.
Only children who are 11 and under or under 4’10″ in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
Please remove shoes before entering the play equipment. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
Admission is limited to 2 hours play.
We recommend that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from man made fibres are not recommended within Bubbles’ World of Play as they may cause burns on the slides.
Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
Please do not play in front of slide exits.
No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play equipment.
Only food and drink purchased from Bubbles’ World of Play may be consumed in the premises, this is for hygiene reasons as we aim to keep our 5 star hygiene rating and must control food and drinks brought onto site. The exception to this would be baby products.
It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the building.
Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
All damages to Bubbles’ World of Play property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing areas. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
We are a Children’s Play Area, no aggressive or intimidating behaviour or use of inappropriate language will be tolerated. Guilty parties will be asked to leave.
Any guest found breaching these rules may be asked to leave.
Bubbles World of Play encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into objects and other children. We have taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of our facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents / guardians must recognise and accept these risks.